- Choose a wine you like. Unsure? We can assist you with finding a wine that suits your taste.
- We pour the juice and you sprinkle the yeast.
- We do all the steps on your wine until it is ready to bottle. It can take from 4 to 8 weeks for your wine to be ready. There are many steps in making wine properly and the time it takes us to complete your wine depends on the quality of product chosen.
- We call you when your wine is ready to bottle and you make an appointment to bottle your wine.
- You bottle your wine (under our supervision), dress it up with labels and shrink tops.
- You bring your bottles home.
- Let your wine age.
- Uncork a bottle, have a glass or two and enjoy.
Wine Storage Tips
Here are some wine storage tips to ensure top quality wine:
- Store your wine upright for the first 48 hours.
- After that, you can store your wine upright, on its side or even upside down (the synthetic corks we supply do not need to be kept wet by the wine).
- Store your wine in a cool, dark place.
- Your wine should be stored where the temperature is CONSISTENT… Bright light, movement, and temperature fluctuations can negatively affect the quality of your wine.
- After you finish each bottle, remove the label, the shrink top and simply rinse the bottle with hot water and return neck down in the cardboard case.
- Do not store your wine on heated floors.
- Do not put your wine directly on concrete floors, Put a thick piece of wood under the wine boxes
- Do not "trunk-age" your wine. Please take it out of your car.